My name is Keeley Nicholas.
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist and Nutritional Consultant, working with the principles of Functional Medicine.
My clinic is situated in a small rural village, and less than ten minutes from the M5 motorway.
Passionate about healthy living
I have always been interested in health and wellbeing and I am passionate about eating wholesome foods that nourish the body so it can achieve optimal health. I love cooking and discovering new recipes and I take real delight in transforming whole foods into delicious meals by combining simple, healthy ingredients.
Despite working as a Dental Surgeon I decided to pursue my passion for nutrition and study for a Masters degree in Nutritional Therapy at the University of Worcester.
My medical training has provided me with a thorough understanding of the way the body works, medical conditions and medications (interactions and side effects). In addition, my training in Functional Medicine has expanded and enhanced my knowledge so that I am now working at the cutting edge of ‘new medicine’. Focusing on the individual and using personalised protocols ‘new medicine’ attempts to rebalance bodily systems and correct nutritional deficiencies through food and lifestyle modifications to achieve optimal health.
So, if you’re looking to improve your overall health and wellbeing please get in touch. I’d love to have the opportunity to help you to achieve your health and wellness goals.
‘Your health is in your hands’
My Training and Qualifications
- MSC Nutritional Therapy (University of Worcester).
- Bachelor Dental Surgery (BDS) with Honours and Clinical Distinction (Birmingham University).
- Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners MFGDP(UK).
My Memberships and Registrations
- British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
- Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- General Dental Council (GDC).
My Continued Professional Development
- I attend lectures, courses, conferences, workshops and webinars to improve my knowledge in both nutrition and dentistry.
- I research and keep up to date with current scientific developments in nutrition, and my nutritional recommendations are based on recent scientific evidence.