I offer a 30 Minute complimentary consultation to discuss your health needs. Book here.
My programmes are designed so modifications to diet and lifestyle can be made gradually over a twelve-week period without being overwhelming, and with the aim of providing long-term positive health benefits.
I offer three nutrition and lifestyle programmes which differ in the level of support you require to achieve your goals. They start at £450.
They are similar in that they all include
- An extensive health assessment, including family and medical history, life events and injuries that may have triggered, or be may exacerbating symptoms.
- Current medication assessment to include possible interactions (with supplements and foods), and nutrient depletions.
- A lifestyle assessment incorporating sleep, stress, movement and other significant lifestyle factors.
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations, which are designed to enhance optimal function and health, focusing on your goals. The recommendations provided are unique to you; it is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach and will utilise the principles of Functional Medicine to address the root causes of conditions or symptoms
- Guidance on favourable and non-favourable foods for you as an individual, and education of why this is the case.
- Health coaching to help you identify your health needs, support you as you make changes to your diet and navigate the nutritional programme. Health coaching can also address and help overcome challenges, which may have prevented previous successes.
- Advice on recommended supplement regimes, and discounts from specific companies.
- Recommendation and interpretation of functional testing, if required.
- Body composition monitoringg. weight, BMI, body measurements.
- Guidance on shopping, preparation, planning, simple recipe ideas and resources.
- Support in person, via email, or Skype, Zoom or Facetime according to your needs and selected programme.
Provides in-depth support and guidance on a weekly basis.
Regular support can enhance motivation, encourage action and promote swift results.
An excellent choice for those who are initiating their nutritional therapy journey and wishing to receive optimal support.
It also provides close monitoring for those working on improving long term ill health, and those who wish to lose weight.
Offering generous support and guidance on a fortnightly basis.
This ensures regular contact with Keeley so modifications and enhancements are made regularly to the nutrition protocols to enhance progress towards health and wellbeing goals.
Ideal for those who lead busy lives, but require a favourable level of support to promote changes, improve health, rebalance body systems and regain energy.
Provides you with all the benefits of nutritional therapy, with guidance and support on a monthly basis
It is more suited to those who have undertaken prior nutritional therapy programmes, are well motivated, have a good understanding of food and preparation and so require less support.
I offer a 30-minute free telephone consultation. Book your appointment now!